Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Really Long Time!

I see that I haven't uploaded anything in quite a while. Have been working on my art, though. Let me put up this fortune teller first of all. The reference was from my student and friend Rhoda Alex's photograph. I like the way he's touching up his signboard.


He was done in watercolours, with some white and black ink squiggles. ATC size. I need to send him off to another artist in another country. That's where I've really fallen behind, getting my paintings off to the destinations they should have been in by now. May and June were bad months, when Life decided to do a donkey act, kicking at me randomly, repeatedly, and sometimes viciously.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you haven't been hurt seriously with all that kicking.

    Joy always,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...just stumbled on your blog and am very pleasantly surprised. am loving what i am seeing :-)

    ReplyDelete